сряда, февруари 16, 2011

I want you...


... to cook my favourite dish tonight. If you hear my pledge, my dear, and if you comply my wish I will dress properly for the feast. I will put my most delicate underwear, a soft touch over my warm skin. Later on I will indulge you with my smile, my body and soul as I know: you will make me feel heavenly.

I want you...

... to play the dance with the sharpest knifes, slice and dice the ingredients, crush the spices and let the aroma flow in the evening air. I will stay patiently by the door watching you. From time to time I will bend to kiss your spine and back and taste the salt onto your skin. In here will be hot indeed because I just want to participate in the process.

I want you...

... to make your magic over me, to leave me sugary and caramelized in a perfect combination of sweet and sour. To fill the want in my soul giving me to taste your essence.
... to feed me with your desire.
... to touch my lower lip and kiss the last drop of liquid there.

I want you... to know that I am addicted.

2 коментара: