сряда, септември 01, 2010

And I...

I want to cry my soul away from my body. I want to tear apart my limbs in frustration. And then go back in my dark cave to hide my misery from the rest of the people. I will be apart for very long time. I am tortured and tired, so lost, so frustrated... defenseless, left alone. 
As I sit in my bed and cry in silence in my mind echo words of disbelief. I have never felt this way in my life before. And I pray that I will never feel it again. Because this causes me inner pain, this burns me from my inside and makes me weak.

...

And I stay in silence...
And I cannot believe what my eyes see... but there is not enough strength in my body to close them. There is no escape...
And so I just stay and listen...

...

And I bleed for the first time for many years...

1 коментар: