сряда, юни 16, 2010

Sleepless heat...

I passed my projects again. For 8th time. Two more times to go and one diploma project in the making. Yay for me. Just that. I am happy with the results partly because of the excruciating long sleepless nights and the lack of social company. They say that humans are social creatures. I don´t believe them really. What social creature can stay in its confined space for more than a week without going out? Or worst? Why I want only to be left alone after so many selfishly wasted hours in front of my PC?
I walk to the nearest store to grab something refreshing. Water and may be some ice tea. All is dust and heavy air. Hot time...summer in the city...heat. Too much for my taste...I want it to rain so badly...I want rain, water, poodles and happy little kids who run around without taking notice of their shouting mothers.
And then I look up to the sky thanks to one certain phone call.

me: Yeah?
she: Look to the sky my dear...it is beautiful. You should take a picture of it...
me: Sure. Wait to grab my camera...
she: The light is Perfect for shooting right now...
me: I know.  

It was perfect indeed. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар