четвъртък, април 15, 2010

People...words and something more...

I was waiting for some documents on one really long queue. So there were two hours to observe what I like most to study. People. I love to watch them. For me they are like grey mass without personality until you get really close. I have found that you shouldn't give them too much attention 'cause they tend to forget how to behave. But after all if you don't get too personal they seem to be different, somewhat distant, unknown and pretty interesting. I met quite friends while I was waiting. It was great chatting with them but the reason for this post is another.
The reason is one woman. Or more exactly her way of talking to one of the men in the queue. She was slightly bended towards him, head down, with low voice, whispering in his ear. I was standing right behind him so I heard her. I didn't want to, it just happened. Her way of talking was calm and steady but the words that were coming from her were full of poison and hatred. They were so intense, so bad and so painful to hear...and still there was no obvious emotion in them. What shocked me? Well, there he stood without a single sound of rebellion. No anything, even a mutter. 
This man was so lost. I felt utterly miserable. I needed to tell him that she was just bad person, that these were words of poison, that he didn't needed to hear them.
...
People are bad. They are corrupted creatures without souls. They are the only real evil in this world...and still...
...
I waited for her to go away. My heart was pounding heavily in my chest. Well, I thought, You are getting paranoid. You don't need to tell him anything. You don't know him. He was standing in front of me. Eyes down, no smile, no life...
...
Forget it!
...
And I stopped him. I told him that she is evil, that these words are poisonous, that he doesn't need to listen to her, that he is something more...
...
He smiled. And my panic melted away...      

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар