четвъртък, октомври 29, 2009

Me, myself and I

My first attempt to organize my inner thoughts about myself and my family.

It turns out that it is not easy. Can't think a bit over my personality. So here it goes:

  1. I am a Libra. Doubting is my second nature.
  2. I am lazy, too. So lazy that I often don't finish my projects on time. Not a deadline person, either. Best described in Deep Purpre -Lazy.

  3. I love to read science-fiction and fantasy. But my favorite book so far is from Kurt Vonnegut - Focus Pocus . God I love him! He was a pure genius.There is one famous quote from this book:


    "...while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."

  4. Other than  this book I propose to everyone to read  "Cat's Cradle" and "God bless You, Mr. Rosewater" because they definitely had influence over me and my persona.
  5. I love good food. Which leads to some problems with my figure, but hey! I don't care anymore.
  6. I prefer the mountain before the sea coast. Don't know why is like that but when I go into the deep forests in the mountains I feel really good.  No people, no noise, no nothing. On other side the seawater is something that I enjoy greatly.
  7. If I had to choose what to correct in my past it would be to visit my grandparents more often because the days are counted for everyone and later is many times "never".
  8. I smile without a reason to do so.
  9. Not very social person I think. Preferring the loneliness has its advantages.
  10. I adore my brother! I am the luckiest sister to have him near me and I would do anything to save him from being hurt.
  11. My mom is so gorgeous! She is one pretty active person with never ending stories and sweet smile for everyone. She also has a temper and is my "reality check" if I start to daydream too much.
  12. I love my camera and taking photos is my way of relaxing.
  13. Also I draw constantly with no great results.
  14. I suffer from graph-mania. I scribble on every bits of paper near me.
  15. I am a dog person.
  16. Allergic to dust and ... strawberries! This one is "killing" me every spring.
  17. My favorite color is purple. (what a surprise!)
  18. I love when it rains in the summer.
  19. The best years of my life are 3 to 5.Sadly there is no rewind.
  20. I listen to music mainly when I use the public transport. I do it for protecting my own thoughts and to ignore the misery witch is all around me.
  21. I love to travel and I wish to travel around the world one day .

There are many more points that elude my mind right now...so this is it. Me, myself and I.

2 коментара:

  1. I was reminded of one fact- i love you. Dog person? Of course you are. So am I. Explains so much. Good food? Yes. I'll second and third that. No other figure will fit you and you know it. :) Didn't know about the strawberries, they are my absolutely favourite fruit.

    ОтговорИзтриване